- Cosplay Galleries
- Tumblr Diary
Things I Loved This Week – Dork Storm, Her Universe, Spooky Hospitals
In the last week I had a dinosaur photoshoot and Dork Storm had a week full of gaming including some stuff with Steve Jackson. My role at Dork Storm is evolving, I’m going to be taking on more of a “Community Manager”/”Media Organizer” role, so this week I put in extra time into being up to date on social media tools. While people may use things like Facebook and Twitter everyday there are many options that are either unknown or under used. I have to make sure I keep up!
I also launched a new project with Anime Twin Cities/ Anime Detour! I’m helping to organize a photoshoot event for costume fans and some of my favorite photographers. This is going to be a great chance for strengthening the local fandom community that usually only gets together a few times a year Event Link
Thing I’m reading
- Geek Girls Network interview of Her Universe, creators of apparel for girls in fandom. A great example of a company reaching out and succed in a niche through passion.
- Monica writes about organizing “Speak Out With Your Geek Out” . Great observations for anyone planning an online event
The little things
Dinosaur photoshoot! / Scifi living room / Spooky abandoned hospitals / iPads in a fashion show / Duck hunt fine art / Retro Cosplay photos /Star Wars Graffiti / Evangelion inspired fashion/ Superhero dinosaurs
Leave a Reply
Hi there! I’m E.Sophia
Ubiquitous Geek Girl / Frequent Cosplayer / Friendly Person
You probably have seen me working at conventions, and now Dork Storm Press :D
Read more about me…
Steampunk clothing by Scoundrelle’s Keep
Photos by Straythings Photography
Thanks to model Rin for joining me.
Collection from my various zombie outings :3
next century magical girl
Monster High: Death Waltz
I finally found some time to finish these up, when i first started I had a whole paragraph in mind to put here, but really all it is is I wanted to design my own line of Monster High dolls so I did :)
My life in Instagram
if u think ive forgotten bout my 1 tru waifu ur wrong
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
Hello my lovely Tumblr Family! I’ve reached 1000 followers by my birthday! As such, I’ll be doing another giveaway!
What you’ll win:
~The Thermoplastic Combo in Large from CosplaySupplies.com
1 sheet of Wonderflex 43” x 27” and
1 sheet of Worbla 29” x 39”
~If you’re following me, I’ll buy you a 4.4oz bottle of Friendly Plastic to go with it, too.
Please read all of the rules before entering.
***There will be only 1 winner!***
- You must REBLOG this post. LIKES don’t count!
- You don’t need to be following me (but you’ll win more stuff if you are!)
- No Giveaway blogs allowed…because that’s just tacky ;) Side/cosplay-only blogs are okay.
- Reblog as much as you want, but let’s keep from spamming our friends, hm?
- Ask box MUST be open, and you have to be willing to give your address. I’m not a creeper, I promise ;)
- Contest ends on May 22nd. I’ll announce the winner on May 22nd at 6:30pm EST.
- If your ask box isn’t open, I’ll pick another winner. Winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
One stipulation: this post has to reach 1000 notes! Happy blogging, and good luck!!!
Cute girl Batman and Robin photoshoot! From Sofia Couture Designs on Etsy!
You may recognize these from the meme “Mom wanted them to be princesses but the girls wanted to be batman. This is the result.” I wish the meme had included the shop so everyone could buy these for their super-princesses!
Bosozoku Sailor Scouts!
SCREECHING INCOHERENT NOISES
holy shit girl you never fail to impress me! jesus frick
WonderCon was the perfect place to play with my app that turns photos into comics :)