- Cosplay Galleries
- Tumblr Diary
Giveaway – Original John Kovalic Sketch “CINDY-LOU WHO, The Doctor Who’s No More Than Two”
This contest had ended Congrats Amy!
At one point Mr Kovalic made the silly declaration that he would give away sketches every time my twitter gained another 500 followers (aka a “milliwheaton”). Neither John or I are actually terribly concerned with numbers, I see this simply as;
- a clever ploy to distract from John’s own twitter so he can spend more time drawing and eating sandwiches
- a reason to give stuff away, because giving away stuff is fun
- a convenient excuse to use the term “milliwheaton” a lot
I try to be diligent about blocking bots, except any that actually follow through on their promise for free coffee, and have reached the magic number once again!
So here is what we are going to give away, his sketch “CINDY-LOU WHO, The Doctor Who’s No More Than Two” . We’ve done it by choosing a random follower but I like participation
On Friday I’ll randomly choose a lucky tweeter to get the sketch! Dork on friends!
2 Responses to “Giveaway – Original John Kovalic Sketch “CINDY-LOU WHO, The Doctor Who’s No More Than Two””
Leave a Reply
Hi there! I’m E.Sophia
Ubiquitous Geek Girl / Frequent Cosplayer / Friendly Person
You probably have seen me working at conventions, and now Dork Storm Press :D
Read more about me…
Steampunk clothing by Scoundrelle’s Keep
Photos by Straythings Photography
Thanks to model Rin for joining me.
Collection from my various zombie outings :3
next century magical girl
Monster High: Death Waltz
I finally found some time to finish these up, when i first started I had a whole paragraph in mind to put here, but really all it is is I wanted to design my own line of Monster High dolls so I did :)
My life in Instagram
if u think ive forgotten bout my 1 tru waifu ur wrong
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
Hello my lovely Tumblr Family! I’ve reached 1000 followers by my birthday! As such, I’ll be doing another giveaway!
What you’ll win:
~The Thermoplastic Combo in Large from CosplaySupplies.com
1 sheet of Wonderflex 43” x 27” and
1 sheet of Worbla 29” x 39”
~If you’re following me, I’ll buy you a 4.4oz bottle of Friendly Plastic to go with it, too.
Please read all of the rules before entering.
***There will be only 1 winner!***
- You must REBLOG this post. LIKES don’t count!
- You don’t need to be following me (but you’ll win more stuff if you are!)
- No Giveaway blogs allowed…because that’s just tacky ;) Side/cosplay-only blogs are okay.
- Reblog as much as you want, but let’s keep from spamming our friends, hm?
- Ask box MUST be open, and you have to be willing to give your address. I’m not a creeper, I promise ;)
- Contest ends on May 22nd. I’ll announce the winner on May 22nd at 6:30pm EST.
- If your ask box isn’t open, I’ll pick another winner. Winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
One stipulation: this post has to reach 1000 notes! Happy blogging, and good luck!!!
Cute girl Batman and Robin photoshoot! From Sofia Couture Designs on Etsy!
You may recognize these from the meme “Mom wanted them to be princesses but the girls wanted to be batman. This is the result.” I wish the meme had included the shop so everyone could buy these for their super-princesses!
Bosozoku Sailor Scouts!
SCREECHING INCOHERENT NOISES
holy shit girl you never fail to impress me! jesus frick
WonderCon was the perfect place to play with my app that turns photos into comics :)